Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vote Flipping & Vote Fraud In 9 States Stealing Votes From Obama

Vote flipping and vote fraud has been documented by voters in 9 different states with early voting. The overwhelming number of reports of vote flipping have come from voters trying to vote for Barack Obama.

Could this actually be happening in America in 2008?

With only two days until the election, Barack Obama appears to be a lock to win the election.

Electoral-vote.com has Obama with 364 electoral votes and McCain with only 171. But massive, widespread vote flipping and vote fraud could still steal this election from Barack Obama.

Vote flipping in the 2008 election was first reported in West Virginia.

The Charleston Gazette is reporting that at least three early voters in West Virginia are testifying that they tried to vote for Barack Obama, but the electronic voting machine switched their votes to John McCain.

West Virginia voter Virginia Matheney stated this about her attempt to vote for Barack Obama: "When I touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a vote for John McCain."

What 81 year old Calvin Thomas told the Gazette is even more troubling: "When I pushed Obama, it jumped to McCain. When I went down to governor's office and punched [Gov. Joe] Manchin, it went to the other dude. When I went to Karen Facemyer [the incumbent Republican state senator], I pushed the Democrat, but it jumped again."

Rather than fade away, reports of vote flipping in West Virginia became more prevalent.

Now voters in SIX West Virginia counties are reporting vote flipping.

Voters in Jackson, Putnam, Berkeley, Ohio, Monongalia and Greenbrier counties, all using ES&S iVotronic voting machines, are reporting that when they voted for one candididate the machine selected a different one.

West Virginia is not alone. Daily Kos is reporting that hundreds of votes for Obama in North Carolina are not being counted because of confusion over the ballot.

Vote flipping has also been reported in Davidson County, Tennessee. The following is the testimony of one voter:

"A poll worker directed me to a touch screen voting machine & instructedme how t o use it. I touched "Obama" for president & nothing lit up. I touched 2 or 3 more times & still nothing lit up. I called the poll worker back over to tell him I was having a problem. He said I just needed to touch it more lightly. I tried it 2 or 3 more times more lightly with the poll worker watching & still nothing lit up. The poll worker then touched it for me twice — nothing lit up. The third time he touched the Obama button, the Cynthia McKinney space lit up! The McKinney button was located five rows below the Obama button. The poll worker just kind of laughed and cancelled the vote. He hit the Obama button again & it finally lit up. I continued on to cast the rest of my votes. After completing the process & reviewing my votes, I went to the VOTE page, hit the VOTE button & nothing happened. Again after several tries, I called the poll worker over & he finally got the machine to register my votes. Hurray — I voted! — or did I? I left the polling place feeling uncertain."

Even Oprah Winfrey is reporting that the electronic voting machine did not record her vote for Obama on the first try:

"When I voted yesterday electronically, the first vote that you vote for on the ballot is the presidential candidate. It was my first time doing electronic, so I didn't mark the X strong enough, or I held down too long. Because then when I went back to check it, it had not recorded my presidential vote."

These are not isolated incidents. Reports of rampant vote flipping are now appearing from all over the nation:

There are also new reports out of Texas and Missouri that vote flipping is taking place on ES&S iVotronic Touchscreens.

MarketWatch is reporting that vote flipping has occurred in the states of Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, Nevada, Colorado, Georgia.

A county clerk in Colorado has removed a touch-screen voting machine from service after it was discovered to be flipping votes from one candidate to another.

And vote flipping is not the only problem. Vote fraud is another huge problem early in this election:

Greg Palast is reporting that in Colorado, Republican Secretaries of State have quietly purged one in six names from their voter rolls. What do you think are the odds that most of those purged voters are Democrats?

Palast is also reporting that more then 2.7 million newly registered voters have had their registrations rejected under new procedures signed into law by President Bush.

Even in New York there are problems. In Rensselaer County, New York, officials insist that the misspelling of Barack Obama's name as "Barack Osama" on absentee presidential ballots was an "innocent mistake".

"It couldn't happen in America" you might say.....

"We are the greatest democracy on earth" you might insist.....

Well, the truth is that massive vote fraud took place in 2004.

Just check out the evidence of massive vote fraud from the 2004 election:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/2004votefraud.html

Just the other day new documents were discovered that reveal how Ohio routed 2004 voting data through a company that hosted external Bush Administration email accounts. Now isn't that a stunning coincidence or what?

Are you just going to stand by and let them do it again?

Even CNN is beginning to report on this phenomenon.

The following video contains a CNN report on these voting machines that is absolutely stunning:






If you are interested in learning more about the widespread vote fraud that is plaguing America, I would encourage you to watch the documentary film entitled "Hacking Democracy". Posted below is the trailer for the film:





If you know of any other reports of vote flipping or vote fraud, please leave a comment at the end of this article and we will be glad to follow up on it.

5 comments:

  1. Check out the vote fraud links from my blog post:

    http://noshootfoot.blogspot.com/2008/11/landslide-or-lose.html

    Also, please leave a link on my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Acorn paid to have this article written. Want the truth on voter fraud? Go here: WeWillNotBeSilenced .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote switching is absolutely, positively programed into the machines I know, my experience is irrefutable.

    When I cast an early vote last week at Palo Pinto County Court House in TX, my vote was switched from Democrat to Republican right in front of my face - twice! And it has happened to others in Texas.

    I touched the button to vote a straight Democratic ticket and a straight Republican ticket was recorded. Knowing I was very careful to touch the right spot and thinking something was definitely wrong, I went back to the prior screen and changed the vote to Democratic again.

    The next screen asked "Do you want to replace your Republican votes with Democratic votes?" I affirmed, "Yes" and the most amazing thing happened.... a straight Republican ticket was once again recorded!!!

    A voter assistant said, "Oh yes, we have lots of problems with these machines." I then refused to use that machine again, and voted on a different machine.

    I came home and search the Net for an explanation. I discovered that Palo Pinto County uses ES&S, iVotronic DRE touch screen voting equipment. Further, I discovered hundreds of complaints and many law suits about using ES&S machines, saying they either dropped Democratic votes altogether, or changed Democratic votes to Republican!! (no reports of the reverse)

    I insisted the County Clerk remove the machine from the voting floor and I notified the world! (12 Newspapers, 4 TV Stations, a Senator, Secretary of State, Obama campaign, TX Democratic Party, many organizations try to protect our voting rights, etc.) Articles appeared in several places, and the experience was reported on TV and passed around the world on the Net. However, NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING MORE!!!

    Lona M. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, there's clearly a problem with these machines. Why are the affected states still continuing to use them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted on Halloween at Randall's Groceries on Ben White and Manchaca in Austin, Texas. I voted for Obama (straight Democrat) and before I could push the vote button it quickly read McCain. We have one of those machines that has a little wheel that you turn. I quickly noticed it and changed it and pushed vote and then proceeded to vote for the propositions. I am totally computer literate, but there are people who freak out or not look and just push vote thinking that they voted for Obama. This is sad day in America when the Republicans want a one party system and think that their way is the only way. That is not America but bullies forcing people to vote Republican and purging people off rolls for one little differential such as leaving their middle initial or whatever out of the registration. I do not want to hear any argument from a Republican because this is supposed to be America with choices and freedom. Obama 2008

    ReplyDelete