Monday, November 3, 2008

Barack Obama's Grandmother Admits That Obama Was Born In Kenya

The Transcript Of A Stunning Conversation With Obama's Grandmother Has Been Released

*The transcript of the shocking phone conversation where Barack Obama's grandmother admits she was there when Barack Obama was born in Kenya has been released.

On The Eve Of The Election The Positive Stories About Obama Get More Positive.....

*Newsweek is declaring that "The World Hopes For Its First President"

*A new Gallup poll reveals that Barack Obama has the highest favorability rating of any presidential candidate in sixteen years.

.....And The Negative Stories Get More Negative

*Has Barack Obama thrown his poor aunt "under the bus"?

*Newsmax: "Obama-Farrakhan Ties Are Close, Ex-Farrakhan Aide Says"

*Is Barack Obama planning to "bankrupt" the coal industry? That won't go over well in swing states.

*Barack Obama: I’ll make energy prices “skyrocket”

*The media saw a rare flash of anger from Barack Obama on Halloween night. Did they get a peek behind the mask, so to speak?

1 comment:

  1. I am tired of hearing these stories. Barack's Grandmother in Hawaii just passed away. You Republicans make me want to leave America. I love America and it is suppose to be for freedom. My younger brother is a religious right freak and yes I believe in God and pray to God. I am tired of the stories that are racist. My sons in Los Angeles are black and white. I suppose if one of them ran for President someone would say they were not born in LA but some other country cause they are black and white. Racism and Facism rhyme and Republicans are full of both.

    ReplyDelete